Friday 2 March 2012

Singing Staff!

I've found my first act to perform for the patients at the hospice! There we were this morning, me and Kirsty (my line manager), working away on our computers in the office, when we were interrupted by a knock on the office door.

"We've come to sing for you!"

Next thing, the door burst open and in piled a bunch of the ladies from the kitchen - all of whom I'd met for the first time yesterday.

"We just think this music thing's a great idea, so we're here to show you what we can do!"

Aw man, it was absolutely brilliant! And, those lovely ladies totally summed up the spirit in which - I'm delighted to say - my project's been welcomed by the staff at Strathcarron. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic day! Sounds like you will be working with a great bunch of people, look forward to hearing how the story progresses! ;0)

    ReplyDelete